- 6+ years of QA experience, including writing and executing test plans for both Web and Mobile
- Strong design and debugging skills (hands-on)
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in driving process changes and implementation of Quality best practices
- 3+ years of experience with API testing using Postman
- 2+ years of experience testing MOBILE applications (iOS/Android)
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- Experience with Automation tools (coded or no/low-code) and investigation of automation runs and results
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Amplitude, Looker, Redash, sentry, Rapid7, and Grafana
- Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing capabilities using current technologies
- Familiar with CI/CD processes
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze, and influence the application/service/system to be tested
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression and develop test plans and cases
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyze the results, document issues and prepare test reports.
- Present testing results and progress to the management team
- Analyse and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the R&D teams to diagnose them
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system and the impact of changes on customers.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
About the project
Our partner is an innovative, prosperous FinTech project based in the US since 2011. The company provides digital financial services for migrant workers, allowing them to send money home through modern digital channels, including mobile phones.
They developed an international payment platform that uses the latest technologies to simplify the money transfer process, save time and eliminate the need for additional forms, codes, and intermediaries.
The company’s mission is to enhance the lives of migrants who send money around the world and manage their finances.