- Electric / Electronic / Computer Engineering Degree
- Experience in writing RT Embedded SW
- Familiar with Embedded ARM architecture
- Experience with Xilinx SOC
- Experience with Embedded Linux SW development (PetaLinux, Yocto)
- Able to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Will be a plus
- Experience with Windows SW development (C#)
- Multi-core SW development
- Experience with DO-178
- Responsibilities are under NDA. The product is used by several governments, NATO, and other organizations as well.
What we offer
- Extremely Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client develops innovative onboard missile defense systems, onboard surveillance, and information solutions. They use inventive in-house technical know-how to protect the clients and ensure safety.
While being a global provider of airborne solutions, the company also provides first-class aviation logistics services to large commercial companies and governments.