Our Global Newxel Team consists of 250+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get awesome results.
As the Web Designer, you will be an essential part of the internal Newxel Marketing department and be responsible for the visual image of the company.
- Creating designs that align with Newxels brand identity and design system
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to brainstorm and suggest hypotheses for a/b tests
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in design
- Managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Supporting the Marketing team in any other design-related needs
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- UI/UX design
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, including branding, color theory, typography, and visual composition Understanding of HTML and CSS development
- Experience with graphic design
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks
- Understanding the latest trends in web design
- Experience working with merch materials, and typography
- Experience with B2B
- Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Suite
- Sketch / InVision
- Jira / Trello
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- A hybrid type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.