- 2+ years of experience in recruiting in the IT industry in a product, outsourcing, outstaffing companies or recruitment agencies
- Understanding of software development process, technologies, and methodologies
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment process starting from direct search, headhunting of candidates to job offer negotiation and closing the deal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Having a “get things done” attitude and being result-oriented is a must for our team.
- At least an intermediate level of English
What we offer
- Ability to work with TOP-TECH clients (modern tech stack, cutting-edge products)
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team
- Direct cooperation with the foreign hiring managers
- Compensation of the tax payments
- Trainings and development to improve your professional expertise
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days and Work from home option
- Medical insurance
- Happy Fridays and a lot of other activities
- Strong and professional team.
- Maintain full recruiting life cycle/end-to-end recruiting
- Compose, monitor, and maintain job postings on various job boards
- Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals, and re-activating candidates
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews, give feedback to candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes Software development
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.