- Extensive development experience (at least 4 years in Java or Scala)
- Experience with Scala
- Very good English, both speaking and writing
- Good understanding of server and client-side technologies, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Translation of feature requirement into SW design
- Good development methodologies, coding practices, and understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience in writing tested code (Junit/Mockito/Cucumber/Karate, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring of live systems (Prometheus, Hosted Graphite, Logz.io, etc)
- Deep understanding of software architecture (building robust/scalable/high-performance systems)
- Strong analytical skills
Tech stack: Scala, Dropwizard, MySQL, Redis, Docker, AWS.
As a plus
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience practicing Agile methodologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Development of quality code
- Full coverage of your code with unit, integration, API tests
- Code review
- Writing design spec out of feature spec
- Monitoring of live system in production
About the project
For our client Skai (https://skai.io) we are looking for a Senior Scala Developer. You will be working on a project based on microservices, developed with Scala and deployed in AWS. As part of the team, you would be responsible for the end-to-end development of every feature — from the specification written on paper to deployment to a live system. The working atmosphere is young, dynamic, and fun, yet demanding, mission-oriented, and customer-oriented, all at the same time.
Leading Digital Advertising Technology Platform — Skai is a technology company that equips marketers with self-service applications to build their brands and generate demand by executing digital advertising across the world’s leading mobile and desktop publishers.
Come and join Skai (formerly Kenshoo) engineering site!