As a Systems Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in orchestrating the marriage of engineering and program management. Your responsibilities encompass the entire product lifecycle, from defining requirements to integrating complex systems and ensuring optimal functionality.
If you’re passionate about aerospace development and seek a role that bridges engineering and program management, this is your opportunity to make a transformative impact. Join and be part of a team that is rewriting the rules of aviation. Your technical prowess and passion will pave the way for limitless possibilities in 21st-century flight.
- Degree in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in aerospace development or relevant fields
- Knowledge of electrical drive systems (electric motors, power electronics etc.)
- Knowledge of or familiar with ARP4754A, ARP4761
- Knowledge of or familiar with RTCA DO-254 / EUROCAE ED-80 and RTCA DO-178C / EUROCAE ED-12C
- Understanding of safety analysis
- Critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Act as a mediator & integrator while defining an optimized and coherent set of product requirements and engaging all the other engineering departments
- Support the engineering department at all stages of the product lifecycle, guaranteeing product compliance with requirements
- Support safety analysis
- Lead the design/architecture of the product, as well as its maintainability, testability, user-friendliness, etc.
- Managing & minimizing product design risks
- Ensure that all the different systems of the product are integrated to work together seamlessly as per defined requirements
- Supporting the Engineering and Customer-facing department in identifying and resolving systemic problems, through continued technical analysis of product performance and service (problem) reports
- Support the final validation activities (integration of the user/customer in the product under usage) in particular in cooperation with the AO department
- Manage the internal requirements of the product and their changes
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
- Short decision-making processes and varied tasks
- The chance to develop and shape the company in your domain and to develop your technical and managerial skills
- An international team
- Flexible working site (up to 50% home/office)
- Team events: BBQs, happy hours, team building activities
- Market-oriented & experience-based remuneration
- Relocation support
About the project
Are you ready to be part of the aviation revolution? Join our innovative partner, a cutting-edge tech company headquartered in Linz (Austria). With their game-changing Cyclo-rotor, they’re redefining air travel by developing a sustainable and highly manoeuvrable eVTOL propulsion solution for the 21st century. They’re turning science fiction into reality, making urban air mobility as accessible as driving a car.
Join to be a part of this visionary journey, where vertical take-off and landing concepts are transforming the future of individual air mobility. Your expertise, commitment, and technical affinity are the keys to unlocking the limitless possibilities of flight in the 21st century.