We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- From 4 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Intermediate+ English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders).
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
About the project
SaaS startup is looking for a new team member to develop marketing automation software – is an advanced B2B platform designed to help companies build a new relationship with customers.
The tool is used by a great number of companies of all sizes in order to automatically engage their customers and to increase brand loyalty & advocacy, activate the lead management process, gather feedback, launch crowd marketing, and measure customer activities, get at good ROI, etc.
Join a small mission-driven and fast-growing startup and make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. Enjoy working with an experienced team, flexible and dynamic dev processes. Apply on the website.