If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help our client continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space!
- 5+ years of experience supporting high-load and highly-available MySQL/Mongo databases in production environments.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization, using monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Substantial understanding of web applications architecture in relation to DB.
Would be great to have
- Experience with cloud platforms, especially GCP.
- Experience with ProxySQL.
- Experience with Java application stack (Spring, Hibernate).
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Competitive compensation including salary and options grant.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Manage MySQL / Mongo databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and load balancers, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Be a part of on-call incident escalations, analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
About the client
Our client is a live-streaming platform, offering live video content and instant communication.
Launched in 2009 as the first cross-platform voice and video-calling app, the company has expanded into social networking and content distribution to create new and better ways for people to connect and spark conversations. The company has raised over $300M from very credible investors like Alibaba, Access Industries, and more, and has reached over 450 million registered users by delivering the world’s best video quality in real-time.
A social, interactive app for people around the world to communicate, engage and create meaningful relationships. The platform combines the highest-quality live video streaming and messaging, user-generated content such as games and music, and a digital economy to support it all.
The company goal is to become the #1 app for live-stream content.