We are seeking a mid-senior full-stack engineer with at least 5 years of experience. If you are a great team player with awesome communication skills and you’re highly aware of writing robust and high-quality code, we are sure your next challenge!
- Developing new features and maintaining a web application using the following
- Development involves Frontend, Backend, Database
- Deploying the high-scale project onto Cloud Services
- Very strong grasp of Web application design and development and best practice, including Front-end, Back-end a REST API
- Experienced with Angular 2+, Typescript, JS, CSS, HTML
- Experience and ability to take over development process including design, coding, testing and deploying, and supporting features
- Node.js backend development
- NoSQL / SQL databases
- Python – advantage
- Source Control management – Git is an advantage
- Cloud experience would be a huge advantage (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership of features
- Keen to learn and seek best practices
- Upper-Intermediate English
What we offer
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Generous flex days and flex hours
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days)
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Highly competitive group insurance
- Access to training and learning programs
About the project
Our new client aims to make the safest driving experience while using the simulation tools for vehicles (cars, machines, etc). With the help of simulation platforms, this technology tests various driving scenarios to avoid accidents on the road and provide a safe route to the driver.
The main goal of this project is to train the vehicles’ AI system for the sake of money and time saving because there is no need to test this in real-time.