We are looking for a WEB DEVELOPER for our client’s team – an American digital agency melding the worlds of advertising, entertainment, technology, and culture.
You are a high performing individual who will help guide team in the development, execution, and maintenance of technology roadmaps and technical solutions to meet the clients.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Research and write well-designed, testable code as well as maintaining and upgrading existing codebases.
- Manage API/SDK integrations for web and apps.
- Must work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting challenging timeline.
- Mastery of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience with Rest API / Data-driven websites.
- Integration 3rd party JS SDKs.
- Familiar with VIdeo.js framework.
- Familiar with Community driven websites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Quick learner with an ability to learn new programming languages and systems quickly.
- Ability to work in sprints and with a Product Manager to develop features at the right time and in the right order.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies.
About the project
Quantasy is a fully integrated brand services agency, which takes on client’s biggest challenges to make culture better.
The company embraces four centers of excellence to provide focused leadership in core business areas: Strategy, Content, Product Development and Marketing.
Recent clients: Facebook, Google, Honda and Sony.