We’re looking to hire a strong manager to lead the Ukrainian branch of our Client. The manager will lead the Ukraine R&D, the recruitment of people for the company, and all other aspects related to the Ukraine branch.
The candidate should come from a technical background, and preferably with previous experience with consumer devices and/or IoT devices.
- 5+ years of recent proven experience in taking a product from the prototype stage to a final manufactured product, preferably an IoT device
- Outstanding English skills, both spoken and written at a native level
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to Israel back and forth when needed
Will be a plus
- Experience in Linux embedded software
- Good understanding of embedded platforms, drivers, Linux, camera modules, sensors, video, MIPI, writing drivers
- Custom PCB bring-up cycles
- Experience with IoT devices/companies
- Software background
- Take responsibility for the delivery of product features
- Regular communication with CEO; accurate transformation of requirements into a set of tasks for the team
- Identify and resolve architectural decisions, technical issues, take part in support activities
- Document software development process: the creation of architecture and low-level design documents; revision of documents for compliance with company policies
- Organization of team performance to ensure maximum efficiency of development in compliance with company policies and customer requirements
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Are you tired of the creaking voices of disturbing mosquitos at your place? Our client introduces the innovative device that actively finds insects by pointing them with lasers for easy spotting.
To provide a pest-free life, the team has used computer vision algorithms to develop a device that scans the environment, analyzes the movement of tiny objects, and sends a cellphone alert indicating the presence of an insect.
The development is highly interdisciplinary and comprises Embedded Linux Development, Board Design, Mechanics, Cameras, Optics, and Algorithms.