- Bachelor’s degree in Art or another related field.
- Experience as a VFX Artist or similar position.
- Have an eye for engaging visuals, understand motion, animation, scaling, and timing.
- Understand every aspect of video production: staging, sound, and lighting.
- Strong working knowledge of software tools, including but not limited to Unreal, Unity, Adobe CS5, Adobe After Effects.
- Houdini, Blender, and Autodesk Maya are considered a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Good drawing skills and creativity.
- Strong communication and active listening.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- create high quality, performant visuals within budgets
- be dependable and able to hit your deadlines
- conceptualize, design, and create cutting-edge special effects, including particle effects, dynamic simulations, and shader effects
- be able to take direction and feedback well from composite leads and VFX supervisors
- work with producers, lead artists, and supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments
- organize dailies, rounds, and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via email
- maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day’s work by artists
- oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals
- manage edits along with the editorial department
- have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- be able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
What we Offer
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Friendly and comfortable environment
- Working with creative and passionate people
- Challenges with every new project
- Working in a small and dedicated team
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical insurance
About the project
A world-known game development agency serving clients like Disney, NBCU, Epic Games, Unity is launching the next Game Studio in Ukraine and looking for a VFX Artist.
Are you ready for this professional challenge? Become one of the first who will join a new studio to lead and work in the cross-functional team involved in different stages of the game development.