- 3+ years of application experience working with middleware development and integrations for industry tech platforms involving BPMN and DMN.
- Experience with C#, Java, BPM Rule Engines (Decisions/K2/Camunda, etc.), JIRA or like, VS Code, GitHub
- Experience using version control systems, preferable with GIT (either GitHub or Bitbucket).
What we offer
- A professional environment with great people to work with;
- Comfortable office close to Vystavkovyi Tsentr;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Medical Insurance;
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Work closely with our teams to generate requirements and manage project expectations;
- Communicate project plans, progress, issues, and scope to clients and peers;
- Have familiarity with all BPM rule engine data/structures and knowing when to use each type;
- Create business process flows that integrate with 3rd party REST-based services, create REST and webhook based services, record process uses details, robust error handling, and utilize best practices;
- Generate test plans and conduct testing at multiple levels;
- Participate in code and architecture reviews;
- Participate in SCRUM SDLC.
About the project
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform enriched with automated financial tools helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.
You will be a part of an integrated US-Ukraine team with significant business interaction and be responsible for executing programming priorities within dynamic development workflows in a high-tempo environment.