- BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +3 years experience in developing automation frameworks.
- Experience in automating production systems with Python.
- Experience with concurrency tools on SaaS products.
- Experience building test automation frameworks for software products deployed on AWS (or one of the other leading cloud providers: Azure/GCP).
- Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
- Performing code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
Would be a plus to have
- Experience with data-warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake, Athena, etc.) — Big Plus!
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking product
- In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse
- IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Flexible working schedule
- Team buildings
- Take a key part of our R&D team.
- Take part in the definition of our R&D quality standards.
- Design, build and maintain an end-to-end QA & automation process of a global high scale SaaS product.
About the project
Firebolt delivers extreme speed and elasticity at any scale solving your impossible data challenges. Firebolt was built with three principles in-mind:
About the company’s Tech stack: Firebolt is composed of several open-source projects and relies on a unique IP that boosts data analytics and enables full scalability and decauling compute from storage.
- SQL core teams work with C++.
- Backend teams work with Go, Python, Rust in order to create microservices exposing REST APIs and GraphQL interface. Using both CockroachDB and FoundationDB as application data storage.
- Front-end teams work with TypeScript, React, Redux + Apollo.
- CI/CD is handled by a combination of CircleCI and CodeDeploy to test and deploy code to production.
- The infrastructure is managed as code with Terraform and services are monitored using Prometheus and Grafana.