- Extensive experience in web backend development
- 6+ years of experience in Python
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Good Database knowledge — MySQL,PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch etc.
- Very good English, both speaking and writing.
- Good development methodologies and coding practices
- Strong analytical skills
Will be a plus
- experience in a Lead role
- Experience with Java (great advantage)
- experience with Flask
- experience with Docker
- experience with AWS — ec2 / s3 / ecr
- Some experience with Web Frontend — Angular or React
What We offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Leading a team consisting of 2-3 Developers
- Development of quality code
- Code review
Are you a strong developer? Have you practiced team-leading and were very good at it?
Want to do both in an extremely dynamic environment? We are looking for you!
As a Python team leader, you will lead a team generating an Online Software as a Service Application which provides a sophisticated platform for Online Advertising Campaign Management, integrating with search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.
This role provides an opportunity for software creativity and leadership: You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities and be innovative, as the task is far from trivial. The working atmosphere is young, dynamic, and fun, yet demanding, mission-oriented, and customer-oriented, all at the same time.
Come and join our Skai (formerly Kenshoo) engineering site!