- 5+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Expert knowledge of Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Messaging, REST, Event-Driven Architecture.
- Experience with the development of relational data models for MySQL and MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented and component-based design principles.
- Intermediate+ English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders).
- Implement company products using Java (Spring Boot) framework.
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence the technology stack, take ownership of the end result.
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing, and assisting with end-user documentation.
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team.
- Take a big role in the process of moving from Spring integration 4.x to 5.0, moving Spring-boot 1.x to 2.x, and Java 8 to the latest.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Remote work.
About the project
SaaS startup is looking for a new team member to develop marketing automation software – is an advanced B2B platform designed to help companies build a new relationship with customers.
The tool is used by a great number of companies of all sizes in order to automatically engage their customers and to increase brand loyalty & advocacy, activate the lead management process, gather feedback, launch crowd marketing, and measure customer activities, get at good ROI, etc.
Join a small mission-driven and fast-growing startup and make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. Enjoy working with an experienced team, flexible and dynamic dev processes. Apply on the website.