Tango is a live-streaming platform, offering live video content and instant communication.
Launched in 2009 as the first cross-platform voice and video-calling app, Tango has expanded into social networking and content distribution to create new and better ways for people to connect and spark conversations. The company has raised over $300M from very credible investors like Alibaba, Access Industries, and more, and has reached over 450 million registered users by delivering the world’s best video quality in real-time.
A social, interactive app for people around the world to communicate, engage, and create meaningful relationships. The platform combines the highest-quality live video streaming and messaging, user-generated content such as games and music, and a digital economy to support it all.
The company’s goal is to become the #1 app for live-stream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help Tango continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space!
We need you to have…
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid experience with Java 8, especially with java.util.concurrent;
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and their complexity
- Good at Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
- Experience with any relational database
- Experience with any distributed key-value storage (e.g. Redis, Hazelcast, Cassandra, Memcached)
- Understand how to build distributed systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Covering code by tests (unit, integration)
- Intermediate English
We’d be super happy if you…
- Have hands-on experience in building large and (preferably) high-load systems
- Have experience with MySQL, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Have advanced Linux shell skills
- Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (or other cloud providers)
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins
What you get in return…
- Competitive compensation including salary and options grant
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
Your tasks will be…
- Designing and developing high load backend microservices
- Writing code in a clean and maintainable manner
- Maintaining existing codebase
- Optimizing code to achieve better performance
- The system has to be ready for constantly increasing load
- Working together with the OPS team to address production issues
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form below and send us your CV.
We will be happy to see you as a part of a talented Tango team in Ukraine.