- 4+ years of proven hands-on experience with frontend frameworks like React or Angular,
- Experience/knowledge of backend frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI and Express. Including testing abilities.
- Experience with building microservices
- Experience with Postgres / MySQL or similar relational database
- Strong ability to partner with cross-functional teams to deliver project goals
- Ability to design, optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
- Ability to maintain and collaborate in multiple frameworks and platform codebases types.
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to detail, sense of accountability and ownership.
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with Electron
- Experience with react-native
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Team buildings.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Building innovative image processing insights to growers and farmers
- Lead the product development full lifecycle from early stages to production
- Design, develop and deploy frontend features using React, Angular, etc. And
backend services using Python and Node.JS.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX UI designers, and R&D Team Leaders to plan,
nurture, and implement an efficient development process
About the project
Agrotech intelligence platform for field monitoring that analyzes, detects and proceeds early signs of harvest threats from diseases, pests, weeds, soil erosion, etc. The product based on the latest technologies uses data science, computer vision, and algorithms to analyze the state of the fields effectively.
Currently, the platform is used by agro sectors in various countries with the aim to detect threats in real-time and increase crop quality and quantity by reducing costs.