We’re looking to hire an experienced Embedded developer to be with the team all the way to the exit, and beyond.
- 7+ years of experience with embedded SW development.Proficiency In Linux BSP, Yocto, Kernel
- 7+ years of experience with embedded SW development
- Experience with HW/SW interfaces on the board and chip-level
- Experience in ARM processors
- Experience with building custom Linux with Yocto
- Fluent in C and drivers
- Experience with cameras/camera drivers
- Experience with modern multi-core ARM devices
- Hardware background, basic knowledge in electronics, ability to read schematics and datasheets, familiarity with HW test equipment
- Experience with custom board bring-ups (together with board designers)
- Experience with implementing remote upgrades (over the air)
- Knowledge with Video for Linux
- Experience with boot loaders, Kernel, distributions, etc
- Develop and test embedded software for IoT electronics devices
- Developing code in C
- Participation in hardware architecture design
- Electronic components selection
- Participation in schematic design
- Accompaniment in production of prototype samples with local manufacturers
- Participation in functional testing of prototype samples
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model (office + remote)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Are you tired of the creaking voices of disturbing mosquitos at your place? Our client introduces the innovative device that actively finds insects by pointing them with lasers for easy spotting.
To provide a pest-free life, the team has used computer vision algorithms to develop a device that scans the environment, analyzes the movement of tiny objects, and sends a cellphone alert indicating the presence of an insect.
The development is highly interdisciplinary and comprises Embedded Linux Development, Board Design, Mechanics, Cameras, Optics, and Algorithms.