We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion for CI to build the pipelines and processes necessary to keep code quality high, and teams productive. This is the perfect opportunity for an energetic person with strong Jenkins CI skills and Kubernetes skills to solve real-world problems using minimalist approaches while gaining experience in large auto-scaling Kubernetes environments and complex job workflows.
- Build CI solutions for DataGen’s engineering teams
- Collaborate to provide a strong DevOps infrastructure to allow the platform to scale
endlessly and engineering teams to move quickly
- 5+ years of industry experience in the field of DevOps
- 3+ years building CI pipelines with Jenkins
- 2+ years building CI pipelines in Kubernetes
- 2+ years working with AWS.
- 3+ years working with GIT/Bitbucket
- Ability to script in BASH and Python
- Strong coding skills and automation mindset
Will be a plus
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Linux (Centos, Ubuntu)
- Monitoring (Opsview, Graphana, Kibana)
- Databases (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Neo4J, freeIPA, ClickUp
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine)
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client cooperates with Fortune-500 companies to help them train and test computer vision algorithms with the help of artificial data. The company’s goal is to make data tailored to the clients’ exact needs.
With the help of cutting-edge technology (blending computer graphics and data generation), they develop a platform that targets companies that work with Computer Vision.
Areas of expertise: AR/VR/IoT, Smart Stores, and Cars, Robotics.