You will be responsible for the architecture and development of the company’s applications and websites as well as mentoring other engineers in the pursuit of successful product development. You will work closely with product and stakeholders on the discovery, planning, and solution architecture. Only a modern stack. The tasks will also include precise code reviewing and providing feedback + coaching to other members of the team.
- 3-4 years experience working in any of the following languages: Golang, Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP, or similar
- Work experience in microservice/SOA architecture
- Experience architecting and implementing Restful API patterns
- Experience building containerized applications to be deployed on cloud infrastructure
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, SQS, Serverless, etc.)
- Experience deploying applications to K8s
- Experience building single-page applications using React
- Experience on a cross-functional, Agile team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or remote cooperation
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- Develop on enterprise-scale applications including new feature development and troubleshooting critical issues
- Participate in planning and architecture of applications through meetings with stakeholders, understanding business requirements, researching and architecting solutions, and organizing work for other engineers
- Review code prior to release to ensure code quality and efficiency, and coach other engineers to promote skill development and help them think and solve problems creatively
- Maintain an understanding of current technologies and programming practices through continuing education, reading, participation in professional workshops or groups, and studying competitive products.
About the project
Our new client is a top-rank media company that enables other brands to flourish and stand out in the market. With it’s own platform (as a company foundation), it interacts with brands to make them market-leading in the digital environment. The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To stay on the same page with the employees, they foster a creative and growth atmosphere that enhances teamwork and openness. To prove that culture is a core, they hire talented and hardworking individuals, who love to work collaboratively.