We are seeking a talented and driven individual to join as a Senior Android Developer. Join the mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, UI/UX teams to build products, from the ground up, that our customers would love to use daily
- Design, architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality android apps. Provide significant engineering contribution and out-of-the-box problem-solving
- +4 years of android experience with extended Java/Kotlin experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills, proven ability to work with various product and UI/UX teams
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing android features that were deployed to the Play Market and used by consumers
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus
- Working on a B2C product
- Familiarity with concepts of core banking systems/previous experience in environments for fintech
- Working with off shores development teams
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our client is a fintech startup and financial institution operating in emerging markets. They use the latest technologies and ML methods to provide consumers with an easy way to receive short-term loans.
The company provides a completely automated financial data-driven approach for people in underserved markets (Ghana).