- BS/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +2 years experience in developing automation frameworks.
- +2 years experience in manual testing of a client application.
- Experience in automating production systems with Python.
- Experience with concurrency tools on SaaS products.
- Experience building test automation frameworks for software products deployed on AWS(or one of the other leading cloud providers: Azure/GCP).
- Strong background in SQL.
- Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
- Performing code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
Will be a plus
- Experience with data-warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake,Athena, etc.) — Big Plus!
What we offer
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking product
- In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits, and more)
- IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
- Take a key part in our R&D team.
- Be a member of the front-end engineering team.
- Take part in the definition of our R&D quality standards.
- Design, build and maintain an end-to-end QA & automation process of a global high-scale SaaS product.
- Lead the quality of features from end-to-end:○Join early planning stages.○Write test cases and test plans.
- Manually verify the written plans, including exploratory testing.○Automate your plans.
- Integrate with the CI/CD
About the project
Firebolt is a major shake-up to the cloud data warehouse industry. They have built the fastest, most scalable, and most hardware-efficient cloud data warehouse in the market. By far. The company has proven incredible market fit, turned the most data-forward companies from amazing design partners into paying customers, raised $37M in the recent round A, and is poised to grow quickly to help companies do with big data what they can’t with Snowflake, Redshift, and the rest.