As a Mobile QA, you will be responsible for testing Viber client and Viber chat extensions for iOS and Android platforms. We offer many interesting and challenging tasks that will allow you to extend your technical abilities delivering the product of the highest quality to Viber users. The ideal candidate is interested in improving our users’ experience and wants to
make a positive impact on the team.
- Test plans and test cases creation
- Ad hoc и exploratory testing of Viber new features
- Work in close collaboration with developers, product managers, and design team
- Acceptance and regression testing
- 2+ years of total experience in Software Testing
- Strong experience in Functional Testing
- Understanding of existing manual test cases
- Experience in Mobile Testing (iOS, Android)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good in writing SQL queries
- Intermediate+ spoken and written level of English
Will be a plus
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience in the following types of testing is also needed – end-to-end, Integration, Installation, Regression, Smoke and Ad Hoc
- Experience working in Kanban, FDD methodologies
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience with ADB, Selenium, Jenkins
- Experience in games and chatbots testing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Rakuten Viber connects people no matter who they are, or where they are from. With the help of the Viber platform, a calling and messaging app, millions of users worldwide have access to a range of features like one-on-one chats, video calls, group messaging, and updates and discussions with their favorite brands and celebrities.
Our international partner is looking for a Mobile QA to globally add new features and expand the system functionality of the Viber platform.