- 5+ years of application experience working involving retail or digital financial services
(banking, trading, etc.) and/or related financial e-commerce businesses.
- Experience developing industry-specific Reports Designs and Interactive Dashboards using
PowerBI, Databases, Python, JIRA or like, VS Code, GitHub
- Experience using version control systems, preferable with GIT (either GitHub or Bitbucket)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine) or full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Work closely with our teams to generate requirements and manage project expectations.
- Communicate project plans, progress, issues, and scope to clients and peers.
- Build and maintain real-time, permissions-based Power BI reports connecting to various
disparate data sources for web and mobile platform consumption.
- Conduct data mining to determine patterns and trends at the micro and macro level.
- Generate test plans and conduct testing at multiple levels.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM SDLC
About the project
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform, enriched with automated financial tools, helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.