- 3+ years in frontend web development in React — extensive use of Redux and Hooks.
- Experience with TypeScript — Advantage.
- Passionate about UI/UX, performance, and stability.
- Experience in writing complex web applications from the ground up.
- Test oriented — must write unit/UI tests.
- Experience with CI/CD and web application deployment to the cloud (AWS).
- English language proficiency.
- Adequate management.
- Competitive salary.
- Team buildings.
- Medical insurance.
- Remote work.
- Develop frontend from concept to MVP.
- To be accountable for the scalable, testable, and maintainable design and code.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers.
- To keen attention to detail.
About the project
Online threat detection services company using AI and Big-data technologies to monitor, catch and clear away any type of online hazards and threats.
The company was established with the goal of helping businesses protect their valuable digital assets providing tools and solutions with innovative features that manage threat takedowns and automatically analyze the potential risks.