We are looking for a Guru DevOps Engineer to take full ownership of all company-wide (Internal and External) DevOps efforts, building functional systems aimed to improve the experience both for the customers as well as development teams.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate all internal and external operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Define and build tools to automate integrations between different components comprising SeeTrue Product.
- Define and build tools to support the deployment of Software Updates and Hotfixes.
- Define and build tools to improve the system’s robustness.
- Design and enforce procedures to ease the system’s troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Software Development background
- 1+ years work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good knowledge in Infrastructure-as-Code Tools (e.g. TerraForm, Ansible)
- Proficiency with Linux and common tools of the Linux operating system (e.g. systemd, crontab, journal etc’)
- Good people skills and a great team player.
- Good knowledge with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Good knowledge of scripting languages, Python3 and bash
- Deep knowledge of networking, IP protocol suite, routing protocols
- Proficiency in git scm (Source Control Management)
- Experience with one or more Cloud ecosystems (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc’)
- Good knowledge of containers technologies (Docker)
Will be a plus
- Good knowledge of containers orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm, etc)
- Good knowledge of agile
- Experience in web technologies (e.g. Django, Flask etc’)
- Experience with popular relational and non-relational databases
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Using AI technologies to increase safety, bandwidth, and the comfort of commuters, our client creates the newest detection system independent of human resources and capabilities.
The innovative security screening system can be in use at airports, customs, warehouses, ports of entry, and other urban places where enhanced security and detection measures are required.