- At least 3 years of Hands-on QA experience at a product company
- Great communication skills in English, so that we can discuss that Netflix show
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies
- Experience with automation testing (Selenium, Cypress)
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and organized to the bone
- Ability to write QA documentation
- Willingness to tackle big and small issues and get your hands dirty
- An ability to think like users, and a passion for product
- A proactive team player with a desire to impact our engineering team, product, and customers.
- Build a product that’ll make you proud
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Manually test components of the product
- Automate tests for core features
- Manage and maintain the testware
- Create great test documentation
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of super-smart people, who love learning from each other
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Join the first software augmentation platform that allows development teams to use code-free techniques to build custom features and integrate them into the application. Custom software will soon rule the world, and the main task of our customers is not to make an application builder but to customize the application you already use.