We are searching for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a strong team, where each member of the team is an all-around player who influences the product from the overall experience to full development. You’ll be using top technologies like React, Node.js, and AWS infrastructure for building the risk assessment platform.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation
- 5+ years developing complex software projects (Node/Python / Ruby / Go / etc.)
- A profound understanding of production systems, the architecture of web products, and web security and performance best practices
- Experience building a product end-to-end, through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product, and our customers
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable, and secure software, focused on integrations with credit check data sources
- End-to-end development of features and systems that are used daily by hundreds of end-users
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast-paced environment based on CI/CD
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging service-oriented architecture, using the best technologies available: React, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, and AWS infrastructure
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner is a fast-growing startup in the active development stage. The team has developed a product for a risk assessment that helps to create a complete credit-underwriting environment without writing a code.
The technology simply connects with the main credit-risk databases and helps companies quickly assess the creditworthiness of their customers.
The platform serves Fintech, SaaS companies with Financial offerings, B2B Marketplaces and Wholesalers.