Our client’s mission is to make business-centric AI easy to use, safe, and accessible to everyone. Their platform enables business users to build and run AI applications safely, quickly, and efficiently – all codeless and self-serviced.
We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and excellent software engineers that want to break boundaries, move mountains, and shape the future of AI. The engineers are true experts in their fields, develop cutting edge technologies, and strive to get the best user experience and efficiency for customers.
In this role, you will take a major part in defining and developing an AI platform.
- B.Sc. in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering
- Expert in Kubernetes and Docker in production environments: both on-premise and GCP
- Expert in modern Kubernetes-native CI/CD tools (e.g., ArgoCD, FluxCD) and GitHub
- Expert in modern logging and monitoring: Loki, Prometheus, Grafana
- Expert in infrastructure management, both on-premise and in the cloud: Ansible, Terraform, Kubespray
- SQL and Nosql databases: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Excellent scripting using Python, Go, Bash
- Experience comprehensively securing and monitoring GCP/AWS/Azure/ with hands-on experience
Will be a plus
- Experience deploying IAM (Identity Access Management) solutions, (e.g. Ory, Okta, Auth0, Cognito)
- Experience with Kubernetes in additional cloud providers: AWS/Azure/DigitalOcean
- GCP/AWS/Azure Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification
- Information Security Certification
- Design and implement best in class development and production (Kubernetes) environments including modern CI/CD flows.
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of logging and monitoring tools in Kubernetes clusters.
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools in the cloud (GCP).
- Hands-on implementation of Information Security across multiple teams and ensure systems are compliant with internal and regulatory security standards.
- Work multi-functionally with Research, Backend, and Frontend teams to craft a secure cloud-based solution.
- Inject security practices into the software delivery life cycle while maintaining a rapid pace of developer productivity.
- Develop and streamline security alerting and management tools within the cloud (GCP).
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Developers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our new client is a young and ambitious startup that makes difficult things easier. They are creating an unusual and brand-new product for building pipelines and creating models for analysis and predictions. The customers will get a lot of advantages because the product has a convenient web interface and can connect to multiple databases. This product uses cutting edge technologies that will increase the efficiency of small and medium-sized businesses.