We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on re-platforming one of the biggest US retailers.
- Configuring and administering Azure cloud infrastructure and security protocols
- Multi-tenant consolidation
- Platform support for production and development cloud environments
- Deployment using containers and orchestration services like Kubernetes / Docker, and scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers
- Environment set-up for new projects in different life cycles including Dev, Performance, and PROD
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up the new dashboard and monitoring alerts
- Support code migration
- Triage incident calls for production issues due to infrastructure/platform issues
- Periodic code check-in for deployment configurations, Infrastructure as a code, CI/CD pipeline configurations in GitLab
- Implement DevOps Automation
- Provide thought leadership and assist in developing and implementing a robust cloud strategy
Will be a plus
- Creating and managing Azure Resources, RBAC roles;
- Implementing Azure security controls and secure cloud infrastructure;
- Application migration to Cloud( Lift and Shift, PAAS migration);
- Consolidating Azure tenants into single instance;
- Automating infrastructure deployment using Terraform or other tools;
- Creating new Repo’s and branching strategies using ADO;
- Defining and driving DevOps software automation process for critical customer-facing app and internal applications;
- Scripting – One of the below: Powershell/Python/Shell/Yaml/Groovy.
What we offer
1) Your professional and personal development:
- Multinational and intercultural experience;
- Corporate library;
- A world-class team to work with;
- Growth opportunities;
- Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance after the probation period;
- Common team activities;
- Bonuses accordingly to the policy;
- Work-life balance.
3) Working environment
- Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away);
- Start-up spirit (the team is being built from scratch);
- Remote work when needed;
- Adequate teammates.
About the project
The company is one of the best-known gifting brands from the USA. They actively develop their own e-commerce, mobile, and BackOffice products to drive sales, manage orders, maintain the inner company’s operation, and boost business growth. The brand has millions of consumers a year, and for over 20 years of its functioning, it has grown into the world-favorite gifting company.