- At least 5 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Linux.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the DevOps world and related tools.
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash).
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet/Chef, Salt.
- Knowledge and proven experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting problems and working in a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience in monitoring and metrics collection.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with version control GIT and Bitbucket.
- Self-driven/ self-learner with high motivation having the ability to lead technical initiatives and follow them through (end to end ownership).
Will be a plus
- Experience managing NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Memcached).
- Experience managing large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitM)
- Design, build and scale up DevOps processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Extend, maintain & troubleshoot our CI/CD for all environments.
- Work with various cloud and 3rd party providers to set up highly available and fault-tolerant applications and services.
- Accomplish daily tasks by writing scripts in Bash/Python.
- Provision environments and configure them utilizing tools such as Ansible.
- Create documentation for projects you are working on.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and comfortable environment
- Working with creative and passionate people
- Challenges with every new project
- Working in a small and dedicated team
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical insurance
About the project
Organizations across all industries rely on our client’s product to seamlessly move data into operational, real-time analytics, and machine learning environments. The product generates data in real-time from any number of sources and processes it streaming to different applications or systems. This technology enhances the power of Apache Spark and other open source technologies. Its main are characteristics: a zero-coding approach, intuitive design, and minimal maintenance.