The main objective is to lead the disruption innovation in Blockchain technologies and adapt them to business by designing, implementing, and supporting distributed products & Services, through analysis and development of use cases in relation to business solutions’ implementations. Experience with building smart contracts with ERC 1155, ERC 20, and ERC 721 will be a Big Plus. Hands-on Decentralized Digital Identity (i.e. SSI) in design and implementation will be a Plus.
- 3-10 years of employment experience working with live projects that are being used by customers.
- Training skills with Software Development & Testing.
- Data, Information & Technology Architecture.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Design, research, develop, analyze, and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
- Engage stakeholders, clients and partners; internal and external teams to understand product vision, business use cases and design proof-of-concept (POC) and minimally viable products (MVP).
- Own feature implementations and create end-to-end solutions and utilizing libraries/code sources to be used throughout projects implementation.
- Be accountable for implementing regulatory minded best practice and processes Interface with communities and contributors to collect and implement feedback across products.
- Develop and implement business services on Og Stack marketplace.
- Test various blockchain systems and lead technology departments for products.
- Align, understand the technology, and to be able to design and implement jointly core products.
- Incorporate an integrated framework to Og Stack marketplace, in enrolling and maintaining Services.
- Follow closely with Executive Chairman and Head of Innovation on ideas, discussions, and workflows.
- Conduct technical training programs, and involve internal Product Dev and Technical Leads.
- Manage team members through the process of developing and maintaining solutions.
- Cooperate with Transformation and Deeptech teams within the innovation Lab and its Operations.
System skills required
- Experience with building smart contracts.
- Experience in ERC 1155, ERC 20, and ERC 721 Big Plus
- Data modeling and system integration
- Experience in building data blocking networks
- Distributed file systems Security
- Regulatory minded development experience
- Implemented or Contributing to open source projects
- Knowledge with Decentralized Digital Identity, i.e. SSI