- 3+ years of experience in Azure automation with Git/GitHub, Azure PowerShell, BASH, Terraform, Python, JSON, YAML and Ansible
- Experience in automation with Windows Operating Systems, Linux and backend, such as PostgreSQL and Mongo
- Experience with SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Defender toolset
- Experience in Azure Active Directory Services
- Information security conscious with some experience with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Intune, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests
- 3+ years of professional SIEM experience (using apps like Splunk, IBM QRadar, Azure Sentinel)
- Previous MFA experience (using tools like Azure AD MFA, Duo, etc.)
- Previous identity management and SSO platform experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to work in 24 X 7 support environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine) or full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Configure, deploy, maintain, and upgrade Azure and Office 365 environments
- Automate processes including environment deployment and incident remediation PaaS and SaaS.
- Ensure infrastructure and security practices consistently adhere to stringent compliance requirements and governance processes.
- Help monitor Azure cloud-based systems for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc. using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Trusted Advisor, AppDynamics, or similar
- Docker, Kubernetes or another container management platform
About the project
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform, enriched with automated financial tools, helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.