Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for a WEB DEVELOPER for our client’s team – an American digital agency melding the worlds of advertising, entertainment, technology, and culture.
You are a high performing individual who will help guide in the development, execution, and maintenance of technology roadmaps and technical solutions to meet the clients’ expectations.
- About 3 years of front-end development experience
- Mastery of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Quick learner with an ability to learn new programming languages and systems quickly
- Ability to work in sprints and with a Product Manager to develop features at the right time and in the right order
- Stay current and provide insight into cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
- Research and write well-designed, testable code as well as maintaining and upgrading existing codebases
- Manage API/SDK integrations for web and apps
- Must work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting challenging timeline
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies