- + 8 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer on Web and Mobile
- Portfolio of design projects for web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision) or any similar tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or any
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and
attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in
order to enhance user experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client is an established research & development company holding the top position in the Middle East market working closely with government organizations in Saudi Arabia. Developing enterprise solutions for private sectors enabled the company to dominate the market and to participate in the government’s digital transformation.
Since then they’ve made a go of a wide range of digital products and services that meet the competitive demands and the needs of clients in both public and private sectors.