For our client, we are searching for a Test Engineer to join a Multinational Corporation. Your Test skills will contribute to the world’s largest manufacturing conglomerate and impact this world.
- Write and maintain manual and automated tests
- Execute assigned test cases
- Validate new functionality and bug fixes
- Exploratory testing
- Acceptance testing
- Write and maintain Jenkins pipelines
- Report test results and metrics in automated test activities
- Report and follow-up found defects
- Manage test environments
- Participate in an extended QA/CTF team
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Test automation skills and experience
- Experience in automating both UI and API tests
- Experience in various test automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience in scripting languages, such as Python
- You are accountable and responsible
- Analytical thinking skills
- Driven and autonomous
- Experience working in agile teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus
- Jenkins and Docker experience
- ISTQB certified tester
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large scale. Contribute to the world’s largest manufacturing conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to Billions of People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
Our client is a multinational food packaging and processing company originating in Sweden. It offers advanced and world-class technology for packaging, filling machines and processing of beverages and food, making it an undeniable leader in the market.
Since 1954, the company has achieved breathtaking growth, going from six employees to a multinational group operating in more than 160 countries and with over 25,000 employees.
Join the team of a world giant and revolutionize the manufacturing industry with your ideas!