We seek an experienced Solution Architect with a good understanding of Saas technologies such SF, SNOW, ADP, and integrations to join the world’s largest retailer of furniture and home accessories
- Communicate with product to gather requirements, understand business processes, and identify the objectives and challenges they are trying to address
- Collaborate with other teams to design solution architecture
- Ensure compliance with the solution architectural design: This involves reviewing and guiding the development process to ensure that it aligns with the architectural principles, standards, and best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting issues, reviewing code, and advising on the optimal use of technologies
- Act as the bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain detailed documentation of the solution architecture, including the materials used, expected deliverables, and project milestones achieved. This documentation helps track progress, manage project timelines, and ensure accountability.
- Ensure that solution milestones are achieved according to the defined schedule.
- Monitor progress, identify potential risks, and take necessary actions to keep the project on track
- 10+ years’ experience in HR, HR related Integration and IT experience
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
- Experience in Business Processes, Analysis of the existing systems, and Redesigning business processes
- Experience as Solution Architect in transformation programs/projects
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture, while having the project of your life
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large-scale. Contribute to the world’s largest furniture conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to 1 Billion People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
About the project
Our partner is the world’s largest retailer of furniture and home accessories, covering about 1% of global wood consumption for commercial products.
They offer a wide range of home furnishings, kitchen appliances, and various other goods that reflect the Scandinavian design aesthetic. Around 10,000 products are available at any one time, and the websites are visited by over 2.1 billion people annually.
If you aspire to bring forth innovation and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of a billion people worldwide, let’s join!