Join a new game dev studio in Kyiv!
A world-known game development agency serving clients like Disney, NBCU, Epic Games, Unity is launching the next Game Studio in Ukraine and looking for a Lead Unreal Programmer.
Are you ready for this professional challenge? Become one of the first who will join a new studio to lead and work in the cross-functional team involved in different stages of the game development.
- 3+ years of experience in games or related industry
- 2+ years of work experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Strong knowledge of C, C++
- Worked with many of the Unreal Engine Systems and understands Blueprints
- Good 3D math and problem-solving skills
- Previous work experience in a small to medium team
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to work remote
- Good written and oral communication skills (English)
- A passion for video games
- Shipped at least one PC/Console title (preferably AAA title)
As a plus
- Developed games using other engine technologies (Unity, Cry Engine or custom ones)
- Experience profiling and optimizing CPU/GPU utilization
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Git/Perforce and JIRA (edited)
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the final product’s development.
- Design and develop games and game systems
- Write clean, well-tested code & blueprints
- Be able to debug/optimize C++ as well as Blueprint code
- Work alongside other engineers in the team to produce quality games