We are looking for a Senior Solidity Developer who will be a part of the international blockchain development team.
Senior Solidity Developer will be required to develop complex smart contracts, implement token economics specifications and build the infrastructure for the Secret Shared Validator consensus layer alongside industry leaders and the Ethereum Foundation.
- Deep technological understanding of cryptocurrency
- At least 5 years of server-side development experience
- At least 2 years of Solidity development
- “Can-do mentality ” and team player qualities
As a plus
- Deep conceptual, technological understanding of Ethereum
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience picking up existing open source solutions and working with them
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking
- Be a part of building a large scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Technical and development experience with ‘bleeding edge’ technologies
- Join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world
- If you’re passionate about new technologies, have high autodidative skills, and goal-oriented mentality, our company is definitely the place for you
About the project
- Our client is the Israeli blockchain company that is developing a new revolutionary product to keep the transparency of cryptocurrency space. This unique service aims to ensure simple and fair staking for the participants.