We are looking for a highly skilled Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our client R&D team, to build, implement and execute a testing automation strategy.
If you’re passionate about solving challenging problems using creativity and state-of-the-art technology, are looking for a cool-vibe workplace, great people, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is at this wonderful team!
- You will be the owner of building the test methodology, tracking it and guiding the rest of the team through test planning and execution
- You will be responsible for defining the process as well as preparing solid plans, procedures, use cases and tests (both manual and automatic) to be executed by the development team, yourself and the team
- You will be working closely with the development teams to maintain a high level of quality and work with the Product Management team and Analyst team (Internal customer) to ensure that deliverables meet their intended goals
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software testing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Automation testing
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting
- Experience with Automation tools – Cypress/ Selenium/ Etc
- Experience in testing WEB applications
- Ability to write automation infra – must
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude
- Can-do approach, team player
Will be a plus
- Micro-Service architecture testing knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: Python/Java
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (i.e. API)
- Experience with monitoring systems like Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with tools such as Kibana, Elastic search, etc.
- Cybersecurity background
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Since the amount of cyber threats and dark web sources is growing daily, products for their elimination are critically needed. Our partner, a high-tech software company from Israel, took on this challenge.
They offer cyber threat intelligence (CTI) solutions for cybersecurity teams to reveal their most critical known and unknown digital risks earlier. The team develops its CTI & Attack SaaS platform to prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate phishing, fraud, data leaks, and external vulnerabilities.
The company raised $40 mln in the last investment round to boost go-to-market efforts. Clients are more than 100 companies worldwide, including Fortune 500 leaders, in financial, retail, gaming, entertainment and media industries.