You need to be great with APIs, Node.js and love the product.
- At least 3 years of experience developing web products
- Great communication skills in English, so that we can discuss that Netflix show
- Mastery of Node.js
- Experience with consuming REST APIs, GraphQL
- Working knowledge of HTTP protocol, and HTML/CSS
- An ability to think like users, and a passion for product
- Great logical skills
- A proactive team player with a desire to impact our engineering team, our product, and our customers
- Build a product that’ll really make you proud
- Develop integrations using the Ply SDK
- Analyze API documentation of popular apps
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of super-smart people, who love learning from each other
- Sweat at the face of challenges that can only be found in ambitious products, and solve them
- Occasionally say you’re on a diet, and then eat dessert anyway
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Join the first Software Augmentation Platform that allows development teams to use code-free techniques to build custom features and integrate them into the applications. Custom software will soon rule the world, and the main task of our client is not to make an application builder but customize the application you already use.