- .Net Framework – minimum 4 years
- Databases – minimum 3 years (any relational database)
- Proven experience with Angular or Java
- You’re a passionate leader and a team player.
- Have proven design capabilities.
- Experience with Web API, WCF.
- Have proven experience with Agile methodologies in general and agile test methodologies specifically (.Net & Web).
- You’re proactive; you strive to understand why things are done the way they are, and you don’t take present state for granted.
- You are a quick learner of large and complex systems and their inner workings.
- You’re deeply familiar with the tools, libraries, and frameworks that you’ve worked with.
- You have experience with performance analysis and improvements.
- You’re experienced with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, immutability, etc.) and are aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
As an advantage to have
- Web development experience (Angular specifically) – big advantage.
- Experience with .Net core and Docker.
- Have an excellent understanding of database systems, specifically MS-SQL and Oracle.
- Be part of the core development team.
- Be involved and contribute to system architecture and software design.
- Help to constantly improve the teams knowledge and capabilities.
- Help to recruit top talented developers to our team.
About the project
The company develops a platform to automate the CI\CD processes of the database. They provide a management solution that gives customers full control over database development processes and improves database DevOps performance.