- +5 years of experience in mobile apps development using ionic
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, JSON,
- Must have worked on Angular Framework and Ionic framework for hybrid mobile app
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience on mobile devices. Has
experience assisting with UX design for mobile
- Experience in dealing with offline storage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Bitbucket).
- Proficient understanding of responsive design issues and ways to work around them
- Have a great Portfolio of mobile applications ready to use on production
- Designs and codes features, test ionic hybrid mobile application components to meet
the needs of the business
- Ensures that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms
- Help with performance optimization for current mobile applications
- Helps other web front-end developers learn how to work on hybrid mobile applications
- Works closely with mobile developers across the enterprise to share experience and
continuously improve our ability to deliver world-class mobile experiences quickly
- Assists with the UX design of mobile applications
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client is an established research & development company holding the top position in the Middle East market working closely with government organizations in Saudi Arabia. Developing enterprise solutions for private sectors enabled the company to dominate the market and to participate in the government’s digital transformation.
Since then they’ve made a go of a wide range of digital products and services that meet the competitive demands and the needs of clients in both public and private sectors.