- First degree in Computer Science/ SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in Embedded Linux kernel and driver development.
- Understanding of processor architecture, SW/HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
- Willing to work in an extremely high-paced and multitasking environment.
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP/L2 networking – advantage.
- Developing code in C for Linux networks drivers and embedded user space modules, modifying Linux bridge module.
- Designing and developing Linux virtual network module, which is responsible for packet filtering.
- Creating complicated network setups.
- Writing of feature design documentation, creating description of basic feature tests for further QA handing.
- Take participation in various trainings, mostly related to Network and WiFi.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Celeno is a fables semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high-performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed WIFI technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.