- First degree in Computer Science/ SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- 3–5 years of experience in Embedded Linux kernel and driver development
- Understanding of processor architecture, SW/HW interfaces and Operating Systems
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP/L2 networking – advantage
- Developing code in C for Linux network drivers and embedded user space modules, modifying Linux bridge module
- Designing and developing the Linux virtual network module, which is responsible for packet filtering
- Creating complicated network setups
- Writing feature design documentation, and creating descriptions of basic feature tests for further QA handing
- Take participation in various pieces of training, mostly related to Network and Wi-Fi
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Renesas Electronics Corporation is a global leader in developing microcontrollers, analogue, power, and SoC products that serve the automotive, communications, healthcare, high-performance computing, smart homes and buildings, industrial, personal electronics, and technology markets.
The company delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to shape the limitless future.
Renesas is headquartered in Tokyo (Japan) and has a business presence across Europe, America, and Asia-pacific (21K specialists in 30+ countries).