Senior Java Developer for Big Data analytics processing platform
● Proficient in Java programming language with at least 5 years experience.
● Knowledge in fields of Java Memory Model and Java multithreading.
● Mastering concurrent and parallel programming.
● Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
● Deliver results get things done.
Would be great to have
● SQL parsers.
● SQL query optimization.
● Knowledge in In-memory distributed solutions, such as: Redis, Apache Ignite, or hazelcast.
● Experience with Big Data Engine like Apache Spark, streams engines like Kafka, and NoSQL data (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic).
● Knowledge in Kubernetes and Linux containers.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
● Competitive compensation including salary and options grant.
● Medical insurance.
● Tax compensation.
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
Design, implement and maintain a cutting edge platform for fast transaction processing combined with Big Data processing. Work with a strong tech team that works with Java and Scala code at the server side through UI using pure functional language like Elm to DevOps and integration.
About the client
Our client develops a unique in-memory platform using innovative Machine Learning technologies. The product aimed to help businesses’ achieve data and analytics processing needs with the highest speed, and to deliver real-time performance by reproducing companies’ data to the in-memory data store.
An impressively fast-growing company that partners with the most leading enterprises from all over the world within various industries including healthcare, telecommunications, retail, etc
|Job Category||Hot Jobs, Java vacancies|