We are looking for a Senior Industrialization Project Manager to deliver cross-functionally anchored service market information for a world-known automotive giant!
You will be involved in the development, operations, purchasing, etc, making sure to deliver the project in time, according to budget, and with the correct content.
- Lead the SMT project team from PCI to EG in order to secure assigned gate targets and project deliverables
- Communicate status/deviations for Service market target/requirement fulfillment (stated in Prerequisites and Requirement specification)
- Coordinate input to the project description, describing all SMT documentation to be delivered in the project and anchor with concerned business units (BUC, BUE, BUNA, BUI)
- Drive deliverables from SMT agreed in the Project Description
- Give input to the main time plan, owned by CPM or PML, showing main deliveries for SMT and the dependencies to other functions. Create SMT level 2 time plan describing when to deliver, dependencies, and important input/output
- Collect cost estimations from line organization, secure SMT budget in project’s payment plan, and follow up
- Work with risk management throughout the project
- Report status and gate recommendation in SMT Reference Group meeting before SPSG (Start Cost Project Steering Group) and sign the gate in the governance tool PGT (Project Governance Tool) accordingly
- Secure that cross-functional networks are established at the operational level (engineers, buyers, suppliers, manufacturing, and service market engineers)
- Represent SMT in the VBC project management group (PMG)
- Manage the SMT project team
- Manage the deliveries from SMT according to set targets and requirements
- Make all decisions needed, within delegated QDCF frames, established in cooperation with the SMT Reference Group, to reach the project goals.
- Propose gate recommendations in SMT Reference group
- Sign gates in PGT
- Suitable university degree
- Several years of traditional and Agile project management experience is required
- Agile project management is considered a merit
- Understanding the service market needs
- Strong networking abilities and communication skills
- Demonstrating the right Leadership and Behavior with rest of the team
- Self-driven and initiative
- High customer and business focus
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Create a future where simplicity and enjoyment are seamlessly integrated into people’s lives.