Our Swedish partner, an Automotive solutions provider, seeking an experienced Senior Golang Developer.
The company is building software that runs in a containerized environment in vehicles. This part of the solution is mainly written in Golang, an expanding area of interest within the automotive industry.
The team consists of 5 developers, SM and PO who together design, develop, deploy, and operate the software. They are working in an Agile context and take full responsibility from customer requirements to running code.
As a Senior Golang Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining the software solutions that power next-generation electric vehicles. Your expertise will span from translating customer requirements into robust code to continually improving and innovating our offerings. Your coding prowess, Azure Cloud expertise, and experience with containerization and Kubernetes will drive the success of our services.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud, including DevOps practices, pipelines, and artefacts
- Strong coding skills with expertise in Golang, as well as proficiency in Python and C# for certain components
- In-depth understanding of software quality, including unit tests, integration tests, and code organization
- Proficiency in Unix Shell scripting for managing software in vehicle environments and utilizing CLI tools
- Familiarity with Docker and containerized setups
- Experience working with Kubernetes for deployment and orchestration
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an analytical and innovative approach to challenges
- Open-minded, adaptable, and thrives in dynamic and changing environments
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Inclusive and customer-focused mindset
- Proven ability to take ownership of the entire service lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of protobufs for efficient data serialization
- Experience with MQTT for lightweight communication between devices
- Familiarity with gRPC for high-performance, language-agnostic APIs
- Proficiency in Terraform for infrastructure provisioning and management
- Familiarity with tools such as Postman for API testing and Jira for issue tracking
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is the world’s leading global innovator and operator of connected vehicle services. The vision is to lead the automotive industry into a digital society to connect 100 million vehicles by 2025!
It helps create safe, smart and sustainable mobility solutions for global car brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Subaru.
The client is always curious about the latest tech developments, what suits you, and what ensures a scalable and stable delivery to the customers. To organize the work at scale, they follow the SAFe, agile framework and subscribe to the Elite Software Performer philosophy of DevSecOps, where each team is a self-contained unit fully responsible for the assets they create.
Join a pioneering digital vehicle services provider with a rich history of connecting 11 million vehicles worldwide!