As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be one of the founding team employees in a team that’s excited about building amazing products while taking pride in the code that powers it.
Tech stack is composed of: React, ReScript, Elixir, GraphQL, Docker, AWS
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development
- Excellent knowledge of web development tools (HTML/CSS/JS + React)
- Proficiency in at least one backend programming language NodeJs/Java/Go will be a plus
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies
- Product-oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions
- Work in a team ensuring code quality and system security through automation, unit testing, and structured code reviews
What we offer
- Adequate management
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Team buildings
- Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
- Flexible working schedule
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
About the project
Our client introduces a codeless platform that allows managing demo videos for the sales and marketing departments.
Product Demos directly impact B2B company sales processes and always require a huge amount of time and resources. This platform allows users to customize every point of Demo from A to Z and Create tailored and consistent storylines while saving valuable resources. No downtime. No Zero loading time issue.
The product is already used by Adobe, Dell, Varonis, and numerous other industry leaders.